What Challenges do Healthcare Professionals Face Today?
This is a time of fast-paced change for medical care. Our products provide life-critical communication in high-capacity wards and critical care units, with fully IP nurse call systems and problem-solving containment solutions.
Addressing Key Healthcare Challenges
- Modern healthcare requires futureproof, HTM08-03-compliant solutions capable of integration with the latest third-party innovations.
- Our fully IP, modular nurse call system allows crystal clear two-way communication.
- It achieves this whilst simultaneously creating a bespoke hospital infrastructure that can change in line with the needs of patients, practitioners and managers.
Features and Benefits
Backwards and forwards compatible with third-party equipment
Hygienic and easy to clean
Clear, instant communication
Reliable and secure, with a dedicated engineer network
The Experts in Enhanced Communication and Workflow for Healthcare
- We’re dedicated to resolving quality challenges in the healthcare sector to maximise the treatment and wellbeing of patients.
- With over 50 years of experience in developing innovative nurse call solutions and a focus on providing a better care experience, we have the expertise to deliver on solving your healthcare technology challenges.
St Ann’s Hospital
To drive operational efficiency and support an exceptional level of patient care at St Ann’s Hospital, Tottenham, Wandsworth Healthcare were selected to provide a unique, complete solution that would adhere to HTM guidelines for medium secure mental health facilities.Read More
Without you, this would not have been possible. Teams have worked day and night, in a challenging environment to achieve this and you should be very proud of your contribution
Professor Michael McCourt
CEO Nightingale North West