and Staff Safety Alarm Warranty
Experience Full Peace of Mind With Our 12-Month Patient Safety Alarm Warranty
- To ensure that all equipment meets our consistently high standards and offers your facility full peace of mind, we’re pleased to offer a 12-month patient safety alarm warranty that will commence on the completion of commissioning.
- At Wandsworth Healthcare, our commitment to quality and excellence extends far beyond our range of industry-leading equipment and nurse call technology.
- We recognise that all healthcare environments, from NHS Trusts to private hospitals, require nurse call equipment of the highest quality to provide life-critical communication and rapid response times.
- Our expert teams understand the importance of providing exceptional aftercare as part of a seamless end-to-end service that ensures your clinical solutions deliver superior performance for the foreseeable future.
Included in our aftercare service is a 12-month panic alarm warranty designed to cover any manufacturing defects that may occur at the early stage of your project installation. The agreement includes dedicated engineer visits during normal working hours to ensure your equipment runs with maximum efficiency. With our staff alarm warranty, you’ll experience the reassurance that comes with unrivalled after-sales support and experienced engineers on-hand to resolve any issues pertaining to manufacturing.
Leading Healthcare Solutions Available with a Dedicated Staff Alarm Warranty and Service Support Agreements
- In addition to our 12-month staff alarm warranty, we offer a range of structured service support options from planned maintenance programmes to bespoke support agreements designed to support your individual needs.
- Our experts always recommend taking out a planned preventative maintenance agreement in the first year of implementing your new nurse call system or containment solution whilst the warranty is upheld. The on-site support programme offers two planned preventative maintenance visits per annum from our experienced engineers as well as report support in the event of a failure, to ensure maximum uptime and performance for your equipment. Should your facility require a bespoke maintenance agreement to suit your varied needs, we are delighted to offer tailored agreements that address your every requirement.
For a no-obligation quote, contact our Service Department today on 01483 713400.