For Your Needs
- Our latest nurse call handset is also backwards-compatible with existing IPiN nurse call systems to ensure installation costs are minimised and provides a dynamic, futureproof system that can adapt to ever-changing healthcare demands.
- Designed with ward hygiene in mind, our handsets for nurse call feature an antimicrobial, wipe clean membrane, casing and silicone grips for a safe and reliable nurse call solution.
- In any healthcare environment, safety and cleanliness are paramount which is why our IP67 rated device can also be dip sterilised to eliminate infection and ensure safety for both patients and staff.
- To address the specific needs of your environment, our IPiN Handset comes with the option to interchange the handset membrane with a design of your choosing for a bespoke problem-solving solution.
Crystal clear two way calling based on its own separate IP network
IP67 rated so handsets can be dip sterilised
Interchangeable handset membrane for custom designs
Antimicrobial wipe clean membrane, casing and grips
Backwardly compatible with existing IPiN Systems
- IPiN handsets are available to install into a wall-mounted plate or within the bedhead services trunking.
- Our solutions come with the option to interchange the handset membrane with a design of your choosing for a bespoke problem-solving system.
- Our handsets are easy to use with large backlit buttons and an ergonomic design.
- IPiN handsets feature an antimicrobial, wipe clean membrane, casing and silicone grips for a safe and reliable nurse call solution.
- These IP67 rated devices can also be dip sterilised to eliminate infection and ensure maximum safety for both patients and staff.
- Our solutions use reliable, state-of-the-art connection systems to ensure seamless calling and long-term operational efficiency.
- IPiN handsets allow instant two-way communication with VoIP and Mobile Telephony services.
- Fully compliant with industry-standard protocols including SIP/VoIP, our handset for nurse calls are available with additional functionality.
- Handsets are available with patient lighting and entertainment system control to optimise the patient experience.
University Hospital of
Wandsworth Healthcare is thrilled to be working in tandem with Engie FM to undertake a full refurbishment of the University Hospital of North Durham’s nurse call facilities, throughout the 523-bed premises.Find Out More
Thanks to both Steve & Angelette for making the systems available, you certainly stepped up to the mark with your timely help and assistance and showed the Wandsworth Group in a very good light
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust