25% of Hospitals
Still Haven’t Gone Digital
Unique Digital Platform to Deliver Seamless Integration
with Third-Party Equipment
- Hospital Reporting and Administration is made easier than ever before with our IPiN INSiTE platform, accessible from any authorised PC or device.
- IPiN INSiTE offers complete visibility of hospital operations to enable hospital management, clinical and estates teams to work more efficiently and maximise the patient experience.
- Our system monitoring function is capable of monitoring the system for live faults to illuminate system errors as soon as possible. IPiN INSiTE analytics can also be utilised to monitor hospital beds and wards to assess potential faults and identify key areas for improvement. Custom reports can be created for any user and extracted to Excel to be shared with relevant parties.
Real time monitoring
Fast access to operational data
Compatible with a variety of devices
Custom, data-led reports
Live fault finding
- IPiN INSiTE helps to streamline the decision-making process, allowing staff to be more informed with live and historical data displayed in a clean and easy-to-understand format.
- Hospital management and estates teams can make confident, data-driven decisions with full access to analytics, call reports, bed management and system monitoring with our simple to use dashboard.
- Compatible with a variety of devices and operating systems, IPiN INSiTE has been designed to enable users to access vital information wherever they are.
- In addition to bed and ward reports, bed management and call allocation functionality, IPiN INSiTE allows the quick, clear identification of priority calls to maintain the safety and comfort of patients.
- The platform directs priority calls to the relevant staff member, ensuring that any operational decision made is optimal for both staff and patients.
- Hospital workflow data is automatically gathered and can be reviewed on-demand to allow the effective analysis of patient care activity.
- IPiN INSiTE analytics can also be used to monitor hospital beds and wards to assess potential faults and identify key areas for improvement.
- Our system monitoring function assesses the system for live faults to ensure errors are identified as soon as possible.
- Custom reports can be created for any user and extracted to Excel to be shared with relevant parties.
The Royal National Orthopaedic Stanmore is a leading Orthopaedic hospital for London and South East specialising in injuries. It was a brand new build with 5 floors when we took the project in 2017. Firstly we sat with the clinical team to map out a bespoke system that would work for them. The project used IPiN Evo and INSiTE as well as Vocera.Find Out More
Wandsworth went above and beyond, designing a new Bespoke Nurse call system to replace our current obsolete system. Our trust opted for IPiN INSiTE so our engineers can attend to fault calls and incident in a timely manner
Royal Cornwall NHS Hospital Trust