Long-term Providers of Nurse Call Systems for Private Hospitals
- In addition to supporting NHS Trusts, restoration projects and care home facilities, Wandsworth Healthcare are also experienced in delivering industry-leading bespoke nurse call systems for private hospitals based in the UK. When it comes to designing, manufacturing and installing state-of-the-art nurse call equipment in private healthcare facilities, we offer an end-to-end service that is best in class.
- To enable private healthcare facilities to deliver the maximum level of patient care, we develop adaptable, futureproof systems tailored to resolve the full range of challenges experienced within the sector.
Helping Private Healthcare Facilities to Reach a New Level of Efficiency
- Bringing years of experience and innovation to the industry, we understand that each environment and ward has its own set of individual requirements.
- As each moment is critical within the healthcare environment, we recognise that hospital design specifications need to be treated with the utmost care and attention to detail to effectively address patient needs. Our team of experts can easily configure bespoke specifications that meet the exact needs of both patients and staff to deliver a level of efficiency not previously possible in private healthcare facilities.
- We work to develop outstanding HTM compliant nurse call solutions, suited to the specific requirements of private hospitals that ensure your healthcare operations run smoothly and that life-critical communication can be delivered at all times.
- Here at Wandsworth Healthcare, our robust, adaptable systems offer maximum flexibility with the option to incorporate a range of settings from VoIP to lighting control and staff attack functionality to enhance both patient and staff experience for years to come.
- We’re able to deliver on your exact specification within strict time constraints to make your ambitions a reality. Included in our trusted end-to-end service for private hospitals is dedicated engineer support, equipment maintenance and aftercare available in a range of service agreements so you can ensure an extensive lifespan for your equipment.
The Royal National Orthopedic Stanmore is a leading Orthopaedic hospital for London and South East specialising in injuries. It was a brand new build with 5 floors when we took the project in 2017. Firstly we sat with the clinical team to map out a bespoke system that would work for them. The project used IPiN evo and INsite as well as Vocera.Find Out More
Thanks to both Steve & Angelette for making the systems available, you certainly stepped up to the mark with your timely help and assistance and showed the Wandsworth Group in a very good light
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust