HTM Compliant Nurse Call Systems Delivered to Support NHS Trusts
- For over 50 years, Wandsworth Healthcare have been the leading supplier of flexible, fully IP nurse call systems and containment solutions for NHS Trusts throughout the UK.
- Whether your facility is a modular-build hospital that requires a bespoke nurse call system or a mental health ward that demands responsive, anti-ligature equipment within tight time constraints, we can provide an affordable, futureproof solution that works around you.
- At Wandsworth Healthcare we have worked on hundreds of projects including projects where we have had to deliver a ward in less then a week.
- We always lead with a patient-focused approach to ensure the highest level of patient care and productivity can be delivered with our solutions.
- Part of our thorough research and development process is participating in NHS Trust user group workshops to add maximum value to the sector.
- We work collaboratively to ascertain all key challenges and considerations pertaining to nurse call systems for NHS Trusts.
- Our experts have even advised NHS Trustees on which products should conform to HTM 08-03 guidelines.
- We provide a unique end-to-end service that ensures facilities are equipped with the latest in nurse call technology to enhance operational efficiency in NHS Trusts.
- Our flexible, modular IPiN solutions are available with VoIP, lighting control, administration and reporting, staff attack technologies and more so you can build a unique infrastructure that ensures long-term success and patient safety.
The Royal National Orthopaedic Stanmore is a leading Orthopaedic hospital for London and South East specialising in injuries. It was a brand new build with 5 floors when we took the project in 2017. Firstly we sat with the clinical team to map out a bespoke system that would work for them. The project used IPiN evo and INsite as well as Vocera.Find Out More
Wandsworth went above and beyond, designing a new Bespoke Nurse call system to replace our current obsolete system. Our trust opted for IPiN INSiTE so our engineers can attend to fault calls and incident in a timely manner
Royal Cornwall NHS Hospital Trust