to Suit Your Unique Circumstances
A Customisable Modular System
for Cost-Effective Delivery
- Utilising over 50 years of expertise in the healthcare sector, we have developed a futureproof range of hospital containment solutions that make vital gasses, power, communications and lighting control readily available in one bespoke solution.
- Offered in both horizontal and vertical versions, our IP bedhead solutions for hospitals can be customised to meet the exact needs of your healthcare facility.
Simple to update
Robust and anti-microbial
Available with vertical or horizontal trunking
Bespoke dimensions available
- Quick to install and easy to update, our IP bedhead solutions for hospitals are modular, compartmentalised and easy to assemble.
- Wandsworth Healthcare IP bedhead solutions arrive on site pre-fabricated to ensure easy fittings.
- Our bedhead services are manufactured from the highest quality powder-coated aluminium, with a hard-wearing, antimicrobial surface.
- Systems include concealed screws that effectively keep infection at bay.
- Trunking solutions from Wandsworth Healthcare are available as single or double-banked units, flush or surface mountable, depending on your individual requirements.
- Our horizontal trunking can be specified in a bespoke size, layout and colour to adhere to your project needs and create a uniform solution.
- Vertical medical service columns are available in three different widths and can be specially manufactured as a bespoke system to suit your surroundings.
The Royal National Orthopaedic Stanmore is a leading Orthopaedic hospital for London and South East specialising in injuries. It was a brand new build with 5 floors when we took the project in 2017. Firstly we sat with the clinical team to map out a bespoke system that would work for them. The project used IPiN evo and INsite as well as Vocera.Find Out More
Thanks to both Steve & Angelette for making the systems available, you certainly stepped up to the mark with your timely help and assistance and showed the Wandsworth Group in a very good light
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust